Artie Burns reportedly agrees to one-year contract with Bears
The Chicago Bears have reportedly signed cornerback Artie Burns to a one-year deal.
After struggling with the Steelers, Burns will look to revamp his career in Chicago. Despite overall inconsistent play, the former first-round pick has flashed some potential, averaging 0.75 pass breakups per start.
On 175 overall targets, Burns has allowed 99 completions for 1,420 yards and 14 touchdowns.
- Detroit's Jamal Agnew converting to wide receiver May 26th, 2020
- Jets' Joe Flacco (neck) not ready for Week 1's regular season opener May 26th, 2020
- Jalen Ramsey to report to Rams training camp May 26th, 2020
- D.J. Chark to continue working out of Jaguars' slot May 26th, 2020
- Patriots unsure about bottom of wide receiver depth chart May 26th, 2020
- Colts' Parris Campbell to play more slot snaps May 26th, 2020
- Nick Foles, Mitchell Trubisky to both play preseason with Bears' starters May 26th, 2020
- Bears' Anthony Miller confident about 2020 May 13th, 2020
- Pelissero: Bears reportedly decline Mitchell Trubisky's fifth-year option May 2nd, 2020
- Tashaun Gipson reportedly signing with Bears May 1st, 2020
- Ted Ginn reportedly going to Chicago April 30th, 2020
- Bears restructure Nick Foles' contract April 30th, 2020