Andrew Billings joins Browns on 1-year deal
The Cleveland Browns signed defensive tackle Andrew Billings, formerly of the Cincinnati Bengals, to a 1-year, $3.5 million contract.
Billings started all but two games for the Bengals over the past two seasons. He will likely serve as interior depth for Cleveland. The 25-year-old recorded 3.5 sacks, 12.0 tackles for loss, 11 quarterback hits, and 18 pressures in that span, though his production took a dip in 2019.
Billings was Pro Football Focus' 50th-best interior defender among 121 qualified players in 2019. He joins a Browns defense that finished 30th in numberFire's adjusted defensive metric.
- Detroit's Jamal Agnew converting to wide receiver May 26th, 2020
- Jets' Joe Flacco (neck) not ready for Week 1's regular season opener May 26th, 2020
- Jalen Ramsey to report to Rams training camp May 26th, 2020
- D.J. Chark to continue working out of Jaguars' slot May 26th, 2020
- Patriots unsure about bottom of wide receiver depth chart May 26th, 2020
- Colts' Parris Campbell to play more slot snaps May 26th, 2020
- Browns sign center Nick Harris to rookie deal May 24th, 2020
- Jason Peters generating "strong interest from multiple teams" May 22nd, 2020
- Harrison Bryant signs rookie deal with Browns May 21st, 2020
- Browns officially sign Donovan Peoples-Jones May 21st, 2020
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (hip) 'little ahead of schedule' May 21st, 2020
- Bill Callahan: 'There are a lot of candidates' for Browns' starting right guard role May 16th, 2020