Chris Harris chooses Chargers
The Los Angeles Chargers signed defensive back Chris Harris, formerly of the Denver Broncos.
Harris took a step back in his age-30 campaign, but the addition should help elevate a Chargers secondary already filled with talent in Casey Hayward, Desmond Trufant, and Derwin James. He finished as Pro Football Focus' 35th overall corner among 133 qualified players in 2019.
Harris allowed 14.9 yards per completion and 10.0 yards per target last season, up from 10.8 Y/C and 7.0 Y/T in 2018.
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Chargers' Hunter Henry (COVID-19 reserve) remains sidelined in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Keenan Allen (hamstring) expected to miss Chargers' finale December 30th, 2020
- Chargers' Austin Ekeler catches touchdown in tight win over Denver December 28th, 2020
- Chargers' Keenan Allen (hamstring) inactive for Week 16 December 27th, 2020
- Chargers' Keenan Allen (hamstring) not expected to play Week 16 December 27th, 2020
- Chargers' Joey Bosa (concussion, shin) ruled out for Week 16 clash with Broncos December 25th, 2020