Texans refill receiving group with Randall Cobb
The Houston Texans signed wide receiver Randall Cobb, formerly of the Dallas Cowboys, to a 3-year, $27 million contract.
Cobb will do his part in helping fill the void on offense after the Texans dealt DeAndre Hopkins away to the Arizona Cardinals. It's an ideal landing spot for the veteran wideout, who could play an every-down role in the slot. Cobb's arrival doesn't bode well for Keke Coutee's outlook.
Cobb averaged 8.5 FanDuel points with 3.7 catches and 55.2 yards per game while scoring 3 touchdowns in 15 games last season. He averaged the 11th-most yards per target (10.0) among all receivers with at least 30 targets.
- Packers' Corey Linsley (knee) ruled out for Week 13's showdown with Eagles December 4th, 2020
- Lions planning to waive Marvin Hall December 4th, 2020
- Chargers' Kalen Ballage (ankle) questionable for Week 13's clash with Patriots December 4th, 2020
- Eagles' Zach Ertz (ankle) available for Week 13's game against Packers December 4th, 2020
- Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald (COVID-19) uncertain for Week 13's game against Rams December 4th, 2020
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (ankle) DNP on Friday, questionable for Week 13's matchup against Detroit December 4th, 2020
- Houston's David Johnson (concussion) on track to play in Week 13 December 4th, 2020
- Texans' David Johnson (concussion) designated to return from injured reserve December 2nd, 2020
- Texans "hopeful" David Johnson (concussion) returns for Week 13's game against Colts December 1st, 2020
- Texans' rookie Isaiah Coulter expected to see snaps December 1st, 2020
- Texans' Jordan Akins could see more work out of the slot in Week 13 December 1st, 2020
- Texans' Keke Coutee expected to operate as #2 wide receiver moving forward December 1st, 2020