A.J. Klein reportedly signs with Bills for multiple seasons
The Buffalo Bills signed linebacker A.J. Klein, formerly of the New Orleans Saints, to a 3-year, $18 million contract, reports Adam Caplan.
The deal includes $9.7 million guaranteed. Klein started in all but one appearances for the Saints over the past three seasons. He will help make up for the loss felt by Lorenzo Alexander's departure. Klein turns 29 at the end of July.
Klein recorded 2.5 sacks, 5.0 tackles for loss, 5.0 quarterback hits, and 7.0 quarterback pressures.
- Packers guard Lane Taylor agrees to pay cut May 31st, 2020
- Broncos tight end Jake Butt finally healthy May 31st, 2020
- Silver: 49ers and George Kittle 'remain far apart' on potential extension May 30th, 2020
- Texans, Zach Fulton agree to restructured contract May 29th, 2020
- 49ers' Dee Ford had "relatively minor" knee surgery during offseason May 29th, 2020
- Chiefs, Chris Jones reportedly not close on long-term contract May 28th, 2020
- Bills' defensive tackle Ed Oliver arrested on DWI charges May 17th, 2020
- A.J. Epenesa signs rookie deal with Bills May 13th, 2020
- Bills sign wide receiver Isaiah Hodgins to rookie deal May 11th, 2020
- Bills sign wide receiver Gabriel Davis to rookie contract May 11th, 2020
- Bills' season comes down to quarterback Josh Allen May 3rd, 2020
- Trent Murphy may not make Bills' final roster April 29th, 2020