Bills reportedly acquire Stefon Diggs in trade with Vikings
The Buffalo Bills have reportedly acquired wide receiver Stefon Diggs in a trade with the Minnesota Vikings.
According to Schefter, Diggs and Minnesota's seventh rounder will part of a package involving Buffalo's first-round pick, fifth-round pick, sixth-round pick and a 2021 fourth-round pick. The veteran receiver is an impressive but expensive addition to a Buffalo pass offense rated 22nd overall last season by numberFire's power rankings.
In 15 games last season, Diggs flashed vertical play-making skills with a 14.8 yards per target mark and 813 completed Air Yards on 93 targets.
- Detroit's Jamal Agnew converting to wide receiver May 26th, 2020
- Jets' Joe Flacco (neck) not ready for Week 1's regular season opener May 26th, 2020
- Jalen Ramsey to report to Rams training camp May 26th, 2020
- D.J. Chark to continue working out of Jaguars' slot May 26th, 2020
- Patriots unsure about bottom of wide receiver depth chart May 26th, 2020
- Colts' Parris Campbell to play more slot snaps May 26th, 2020
- Bills' defensive tackle Ed Oliver arrested on DWI charges May 17th, 2020
- A.J. Epenesa signs rookie deal with Bills May 13th, 2020
- Bills sign wide receiver Isaiah Hodgins to rookie deal May 11th, 2020
- Bills sign wide receiver Gabriel Davis to rookie contract May 11th, 2020
- Bills' season comes down to quarterback Josh Allen May 3rd, 2020
- Trent Murphy may not make Bills' final roster April 29th, 2020