Browns reportedly sign quarterback Case Keenum to 3-year deal
The Cleveland Browns have reportedly signed quarterback Case Keenum to a three-year contract.
Keenum will be Cleveland's insurance policy behind entrenched starter Baker Mayfield. Despite playing with suspect offenses in 2018-2019, Keenum has shown an ability to move the chains with consecutive positive performances in Net Expected Points Scored.
Per Sports Info Solutions, in 5028 career drop-backs, Keenum has produced a 3.6% Touchdown Rate and a On-Target Percentage of 70.0.
- Packers guard Lane Taylor agrees to pay cut May 31st, 2020
- Broncos tight end Jake Butt finally healthy May 31st, 2020
- Silver: 49ers and George Kittle 'remain far apart' on potential extension May 30th, 2020
- Texans, Zach Fulton agree to restructured contract May 29th, 2020
- 49ers' Dee Ford had "relatively minor" knee surgery during offseason May 29th, 2020
- Chiefs, Chris Jones reportedly not close on long-term contract May 28th, 2020
- Schefter: Jadeveon Clowney hesitant to join Browns despite "richest offer on the table" May 27th, 2020
- Browns sign center Nick Harris to rookie deal May 24th, 2020
- Jason Peters generating "strong interest from multiple teams" May 22nd, 2020
- Harrison Bryant signs rookie deal with Browns May 21st, 2020
- Browns officially sign Donovan Peoples-Jones May 21st, 2020
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (hip) 'little ahead of schedule' May 21st, 2020