Browns sign offensive tackle Jack Conklin to 3-year deal
The Cleveland Browns have reportedly signed offensive tackle Jack Conklin to a three-year contract.
According to Schefter, Conklin's first year will contain $20 million guaranteed. The young offensive tackle will be a welcomed addition to a Browns' offense that often struggled to consistently produce last season (19th overall in numberFire's 2019's Total Expected Points Ranking).
In a 867 snap sample size last season, Conklin allowed 21 blown blocks and 4 sacks.
- Texans, Zach Fulton agree to restructured contract May 29th, 2020
- 49ers' Dee Ford had "relatively minor" knee surgery during offseason May 29th, 2020
- Chiefs, Chris Jones reportedly not close on long-term contract May 28th, 2020
- Matt Judon signs Ravens' franchise tag Thursday May 28th, 2020
- Eli Apple signs 1-year deal with Carolina May 28th, 2020
- DeAndre Hopkins envisions better numbers in Arizona May 28th, 2020
- Schefter: Jadeveon Clowney hesitant to join Browns despite "richest offer on the table" May 27th, 2020
- Browns sign center Nick Harris to rookie deal May 24th, 2020
- Jason Peters generating "strong interest from multiple teams" May 22nd, 2020
- Harrison Bryant signs rookie deal with Browns May 21st, 2020
- Browns officially sign Donovan Peoples-Jones May 21st, 2020
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (hip) 'little ahead of schedule' May 21st, 2020