Dontari Poe becomes free agent after Panthers decline 2020 option
The Carolina Panthers have declined defensive lineman Dontari Poe's 2020 team option.
By declining Poe's option, the Panthers will reportedly save around $9.8 million of cap space. The veteran defensive tackle should mainly draw interest as a run-stopper with some potential to provide pass rush. (4.0 sacks in 2019).
In 27 career games with the Panthers, Poe produced 39 total tackles and 5 sacks.
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (calf) looks fresh in Week 16 return against Eagles December 28th, 2020
- CeeDee Lamb scores via air, ground for Dallas December 28th, 2020
- Michael Gallup gains 121 yards, scores twice in Cowboys victory December 28th, 2020
- Cowboys' Andy Dalton explodes for 377 yards and 3 touchdowns in Week 16's divisional win over Eagles December 28th, 2020
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (calf) active for Week 16 clash with Eagles December 27th, 2020