Giants' Evan Engram (foot) still in walking boot
New York Giants tight end Evan Engram (lisfranc) is still wearing a walking boot following his December surgery.
Engram has been an electric playmaker for the Giants since entering the league three years ago, but has struggled to stay on the field. Lisfranc injuries can cause trouble the season after they occur.
Engram averaged 58.4 yards per game when healthy last season, second-most for the G-Men behind wideout Golden Tate, and 5.5 receptions per game. If he is healthy before the season, he'll remain a top fantasy option at the tight end position.
- Buccaneers' Scotty Miller 'gunning' for third receiver role in 2020 April 4th, 2020
- Chiefs, Ricky Seals-Jones agree to one-year contract April 3rd, 2020
- Texans reportedly considering signing Eric Reid April 3rd, 2020
- Rams' Michael Brockers clears physical April 3rd, 2020
- Damarious Randall joining Raiders April 3rd, 2020
- Sammy Watkins continuing career with Chiefs April 3rd, 2020
- Giants reportedly sign tight end Eric Tomlinson March 28th, 2020
- Giants reportedly add defensive tackle Austin Johnson March 26th, 2020
- Dion Lewis reportedly signs with Giants March 23rd, 2020
- Colt McCoy inks deal with Giants March 19th, 2020
- Giants reportedly sign linebacker Blake Martinez to 3-year contract March 17th, 2020
- Giants reportedly agree to 3-year deal with cornerback James Bradberry March 16th, 2020