Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol
Washington Redskins tight end Jordan Reed (concussion) remains in concussion protocol.
Reed still needs clearance after suffering a concussion during Washington's preseason game against the Atlanta Falcons and missing all of the 2019 regular season.
The 29-year old tight end's future playing status could be in serious question after experiencing at least seven concussions during his NFL career.
- Seahawks re-sign Jordan Simmons April 8th, 2020
- Falcons' John Cominsky to have increased role April 8th, 2020
- A.J. Green 'fully healthy' for Bengals April 8th, 2020
- Bengals' Drew Sample expected to make 'significant jump' April 8th, 2020
- Chargers could deal Desmond King April 8th, 2020
- Chargers 'still very high on' Justin Jackson April 8th, 2020
- Schefter: Washington's Brandon Scherff reportedly signs one-year franchise tender March 31st, 2020
- Ronald Darby resurfaces in Washington March 29th, 2020
- Redskins reportedly sign Cody Latimer March 25th, 2020
- Redskins, Jeremy Vujnovich agree to one-year deal March 25th, 2020
- Redskins seeking value comparable to a second-round pick in exchange for Trent Williams March 25th, 2020
- Redskins reportedly add tight end Richard Rodgers March 24th, 2020