Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol
Washington Redskins tight end Jordan Reed (concussion) remains in concussion protocol.
Reed still needs clearance after suffering a concussion during Washington's preseason game against the Atlanta Falcons and missing all of the 2019 regular season.
The 29-year old tight end's future playing status could be in serious question after experiencing at least seven concussions during his NFL career.
- Jets rookie receiver Elijah Moore has been "unstoppable" in training camp August 2nd, 2021
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa "letting it rip" this offseason August 2nd, 2021
- Calvin Ridley has had "no setbacks" after offseason surgery August 2nd, 2021
- Jonathan Taylor drawing plenty of targets in Colts' passing game August 2nd, 2021
- Panthers rookie Terrace Marshall "will steal some folks’ jobs” August 2nd, 2021
- Dolphins lift DeVante Parker off of PUP list August 2nd, 2021
- 49ers' coach Kyle Shanahan would be "very surprised" if rookie Trey Lance starts Week 1 August 2nd, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Lance begins practicing designed run plays in training camp August 1st, 2021
- Brandon Aiyuk an 'excellent accomplice' for 49ers' Trey Lance July 6th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon exceeding expectations at OTAs June 14th, 2021
- San Francisco's Trent Williams (elbow) out for Week 17's contest against Seahawks December 28th, 2020
- Brandon Aiyuk out for 49ers' finale with high-ankle sprain December 28th, 2020