Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure
The Houston Texans have released defensive back Vernon Hargreaves.
By cutting ties with Hargreaves, the Texans will save about $10 million of cap space. The former first-round pick will likely draw some interest in the free agent market despite struggling last season.
In 15 games in 2019, Hargreaves produced 61 total tackles and one interception.
- Giants' Evan Engram (foot) still in walking boot February 27th, 2020
- Darlington: Tom Brady not expected back with Patriots in 2020 February 27th, 2020
- Dak Prescott 'definitely' Cowboys' franchise QB February 26th, 2020
- Cam Newton (foot) reportedly staying under center for Carolina February 26th, 2020
- Philip Rivers reportedly going to sign with Colts February 26th, 2020
- David Montgomery seen as Bears' feature back February 25th, 2020
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Houston's Will Fuller (groin) undergoes sports hernia surgery January 26th, 2020
- Deshaun Watson throws for 388 yards Sunday in Texans' loss January 13th, 2020
- Houston's Jordan Akins (hamstring) out for Sunday's playoff game against Kansas City January 12th, 2020
- Texans' Will Fuller (groin) active for Divisional Round game on Sunday January 12th, 2020
- Texans' Darren Fells (hip) to reportedly play in Divisional Round January 12th, 2020