Paul Richardson reportedly cut by Redskins after two seasons
The Washington Redskins have reportedly released wide receiver Paul Richardson.
Richardson will become a free agent after the Redskins elected to cut ties after two seasons. Washington's latest move will reportedly cost about $2 million against the cap despite an original five-year contract with Richardson.
In 17 career games with the Redskins, Richardson produced 48 receptions for 507 yards and 4 touchdowns.
- Giants' Evan Engram (foot) still in walking boot February 27th, 2020
- Darlington: Tom Brady not expected back with Patriots in 2020 February 27th, 2020
- Dak Prescott 'definitely' Cowboys' franchise QB February 26th, 2020
- Cam Newton (foot) reportedly staying under center for Carolina February 26th, 2020
- Philip Rivers reportedly going to sign with Colts February 26th, 2020
- David Montgomery seen as Bears' feature back February 25th, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release Jordan Reed on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Paul Richardson reportedly cut by Redskins after two seasons February 14th, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release cornerback Josh Norman on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Washington's Vernon Davis announces his retirement after 14 seasons February 2nd, 2020
- Washington's Alex Smith (leg) wants to return to field December 30th, 2019