Browns' Myles Garrett reinstated by NFL
Cleveland Browns defensive lineman Myles Garrett has been reinstated by the NFL.
Garrett wound up missing six games for bashing Mason Rudolph in the head with a football helmet in Week 11 of last season. The 24-year-old will likely be on a short leash moving forward in terms of disciplinary action.
Garrett recorded 10 sacks and 11 tackles for a loss in 10 games last season.
- David Montgomery seen as Bears' feature back February 25th, 2020
- Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) 'about 2.5-3 months' from total clearance February 23rd, 2020
- Bears reportedly release Taylor Gabriel on Friday February 21st, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release Jordan Reed on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Browns' Myles Garrett reinstated by NFL February 12th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (illness) active for Week 17 game against Bengals December 29th, 2019
- Browns' Odell Beckham Jr. (illness) questionable for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Browns place Dontrell Hilliard (knee) on injured reserve December 24th, 2019