Patrick Mahomes wins Super Bowl LIV MVP in Chiefs' comeback over 49ers
Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes completed 26-of-41 passes for 286 yards with 2 touchdowns and 2 interceptions in a 31-20, Super Bowl LIV victory over the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday.
Mahomes added 9 carries for 29 yards and a rushing score while helping the Chiefs to a third consecutive postseason comeback win, as well as the franchise's first Super Bowl in 50 years. He arguably played the worst game of his professional career before getting things together in the fourth quarter for 21 consecutive points. Mahomes will be in the final year of his rookie deal in 2020. He turns 25 in September.
Mahomes completed 65.9 percent of his passes for 4,031 yards with 26 touchdowns and 5 interceptions in 14 games during the regular season. He added 218 rushing yards and 2 touchdowns.
- Devin Funchess officially agrees to one-year deal with Packers March 28th, 2020
- Giants reportedly sign tight end Eric Tomlinson March 28th, 2020
- Eagles exercise Alshon Jeffery's 2020 team option March 28th, 2020
- Broncos reportedly re-sign defensive tackle Shelby Harris to one-year contract March 28th, 2020
- Vikings re-sign Dakota Dozier to one-year, $1 million deal March 27th, 2020
- Eagles exercise 2021 option on Zach Ertz March 27th, 2020
- Pelisserio: Chiefs reportedly re-sign wide receiver Demarcus Robinson March 28th, 2020
- Chiefs reportedly re-sign defensive tackle Mike Pennel to one-year deal March 24th, 2020
- Chiefs add XFL talent Jordan Ta'amu to quarterback room March 24th, 2020
- Chiefs reportedly sign offensive tackle Mike Remmers to one-year deal March 20th, 2020
- Chris Jones gets franchise tag from Chiefs March 16th, 2020
- Chiefs re-up on Damien Williams for 2020 March 16th, 2020