Saints' Michael Thomas named 2019 Offensive Player of the Year
New Orleans Saints' wide receiver Michael Thomas has been named the 2019 Offensive Player of the Year.
Thomas was an absolute force for the Saints this season, more than earning the record-breaking deal he signed before the season started. Thomas led the league in receptions (149) and receiving yards (1,725) and did so with Drew Brees out of action for half of the season. He was the most dominant wide receiver on the field week in and week out, turning his high volume into consistent production with a catch rate of 80.5%
Thomas's final stats for the season include 149 receptions, 1,725 yards, and 9 touchdowns on 185 targets.
- Colts agree to terms with cornerback T.J. Carrie March 30th, 2020
- Steelers expected to add running back in draft March 30th, 2020
- Buccaneers believe Tom Brady 'still has plenty of arm' March 30th, 2020
- Ronald Darby resurfaces in Washington March 29th, 2020
- Lions sign receiver Geronimo Allison March 29th, 2020
- Pelisserio: Chiefs reportedly re-sign wide receiver Demarcus Robinson March 28th, 2020
- Janoris Jenkins signs with Saints through 2022 March 25th, 2020
- Emmanuel Sanders signs two-year contract with Saints worth up to $19 million March 20th, 2020
- Saints re-sign Andrus Peat for 5 seasons March 20th, 2020
- Saints reportedly retain Marshon Lattimore March 20th, 2020
- Malcolm Jenkins reunites with Saints March 18th, 2020
- Teddy Bridgewater, Panthers reportedly closing in on 3-year deal March 17th, 2020