A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals
Cincinnati Bengals head coach Zac Taylor said re-signing wide receiver A.J. Green is "definitely" a priority.
The plan is for Green to stay with the Bengals, per Taylor, and contract talks will begin this spring. Green missed all of 2019 and only played in nine games the previous season due to toe and ankle issues. He turns 32 in July.
Green is 11th among active receivers in receptions (602), 7th in yards (8,907), and 5th in touchdowns (63).
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Rapoport: Ravens release defensive back Tony Jefferson on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Paul Richardson reportedly cut by Redskins after two seasons February 14th, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release cornerback Josh Norman on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Browns' Myles Garrett reinstated by NFL February 12th, 2020
- Philip Rivers will not return to Chargers in 2020 February 10th, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green wants to be with Bengals long-term December 30th, 2019
- A.J. Green (ankle) finally lands on I.R. for Cincinnati December 23rd, 2019
- Tyler Boyd has season-high 128 yards, 2 touchdowns in Bengals' loss December 23rd, 2019
- Cincinnati's Andy Dalton throws 4 touchdowns in Week 16's loss to Miami December 22nd, 2019
- Bengals' Joe Mixon (illness) dealing with stomach bug ahead of Week 16 game against Miami December 22nd, 2019