Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery
Cleveland Browns wide receiver Odell Beckham underwent successful surgery to repair a core muscle injury.
Beckham played through the issue throughout the year, leading to career-lows across the board in a season he played more than four games. The Browns said in an official statement that the 27-year-old receiver is expected to make a full recovery.
Beckham caught 74 passes on 133 targets for 1,035 yards and 4 touchdowns in 16 games for the Browns this season. His 64.7 yards per game set a new career-low.
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Rapoport: Ravens release defensive back Tony Jefferson on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Paul Richardson reportedly cut by Redskins after two seasons February 14th, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release cornerback Josh Norman on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Philip Rivers will not return to Chargers in 2020 February 10th, 2020
- Patrick Mahomes wins Super Bowl LIV MVP in Chiefs' comeback over 49ers February 3rd, 2020
- Browns' Myles Garrett reinstated by NFL February 12th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (illness) active for Week 17 game against Bengals December 29th, 2019
- Browns' Odell Beckham Jr. (illness) questionable for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Browns place Dontrell Hilliard (knee) on injured reserve December 24th, 2019