Chiefs' Tyreek Hill scores 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship victory against Tennessee
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill produced five receptions for 67 yards and two touchdowns in Sunday's 35-24 AFC Championship victory over the Tennessee Titans.
After a quiet game against Houston, Kansas City's explosive receiver provided the Chiefs' offense with several big plays in the first half including two receiving scores. Expect the Chiefs to manufacture touches for Hill in the Super Bowl on the ground and in the air after seeing 11 total targets and two carries this postseason.
In Sunday's AFC Championship victory, Hill scored 21.9 FanDuel points. In two games this postseason, Hill has hauled in eight receptions for 108 yards and two touchdowns.
- Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) 'about 2.5-3 months' from total clearance February 23rd, 2020
- Bears reportedly release Taylor Gabriel on Friday February 21st, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release Jordan Reed on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Patrick Mahomes wins Super Bowl LIV MVP in Chiefs' comeback over 49ers February 3rd, 2020
- Kansas City's LeSean McCoy inactive for Super Bowl Sunday February 2nd, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill scores 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship victory against Tennessee January 19th, 2020
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes accounts for 4 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship win January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins explodes for 114 yards and a score in Sunday's AFC Championship victory over Titans January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy inactive for AFC Championship game against Titans January 19th, 2020