Chiefs' LeSean McCoy inactive for AFC Championship game against Titans
Kansas City Chiefs running back LeSean McCoy is inactive for Sunday's AFC Championship game against the Tennessee Titans.
After playing just one snap in the Chiefs' come-from-behind victory over the Houston Texans last weekend, McCoy is inactive for the AFC Championship game. Darwin Thompson will operate behind Damien Williams as the Chiefs' only active running backs on Sunday.
The Chiefs are 7-point favorites against the Titans on Sunday. Their implied team total of 29.25 points is the highest team total on the main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Las Vegas reportedly re-signs offensive guard Jordan Devey April 2nd, 2020
- Schefter: Eli Apple remains free agent after contract talks fall through with Raiders April 2nd, 2020
- Buccaneers re-sign quarterback Blaine Gabbert to one-year deal April 2nd, 2020
- Steelers' Eric Ebron (ankle) still recovering April 2nd, 2020
- P.J. Williams staying in New Orleans April 2nd, 2020
- Lions ink Darryl Roberts for year April 2nd, 2020
- Pelisserio: Chiefs reportedly re-sign wide receiver Demarcus Robinson March 28th, 2020
- Chiefs reportedly re-sign defensive tackle Mike Pennel to one-year deal March 24th, 2020
- Chiefs add XFL talent Jordan Ta'amu to quarterback room March 24th, 2020
- Chiefs reportedly sign offensive tackle Mike Remmers to one-year deal March 20th, 2020
- Chris Jones gets franchise tag from Chiefs March 16th, 2020
- Chiefs re-up on Damien Williams for 2020 March 16th, 2020