Chiefs' Chris Jones (calf) active for AFC Championship against Titans
Kansas City Chiefs defensive lineman Chris Jones is active for Sunday's AFC Championship game against the Tennessee Titans.
Jones entered the day listed as questionable and has been upgraded to available to face the Titans. Reports earlier in the day seemed to indicate that Jones was on the wrong side of questionable, but he has improved and will be active for the first time since Week 17.
Our models expect the Kansas City Chiefs D/ST to allow 22.3 points, and record 3.3 sacks, 0.8 interceptions, and 7.9 FanDuel points against the Titans.
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Patrick Mahomes wins Super Bowl LIV MVP in Chiefs' comeback over 49ers February 3rd, 2020
- Kansas City's LeSean McCoy inactive for Super Bowl Sunday February 2nd, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill scores 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship victory against Tennessee January 19th, 2020
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes accounts for 4 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship win January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins explodes for 114 yards and a score in Sunday's AFC Championship victory over Titans January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy inactive for AFC Championship game against Titans January 19th, 2020