Larry Fitzgerald returning to Cardinals for 17th season
Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald will return for a 17th season.
Fitzgerald may transition into a more reduced role in 2020 if the Cardinals are able to develop some of their young pass-catchers. The future Hall of Famer became the fifth player to catch more than 70 passes as a 36-year-old this season. However, he also failed to reach 75 receiving yards over the final 14 games. Fitzgerald is second behind Jerry Rice for most catches (1,378) and yards (17,083) in NFL history.
Fitzgerald caught 75 passes for 804 yards and 4 touchdowns on 109 targets this season. He averaged 8.7 FanDuel points per game.
- Buccaneers' Scotty Miller 'gunning' for third receiver role in 2020 April 4th, 2020
- Chiefs, Ricky Seals-Jones agree to one-year contract April 3rd, 2020
- Texans reportedly considering signing Eric Reid April 3rd, 2020
- Rams' Michael Brockers clears physical April 3rd, 2020
- Damarious Randall joining Raiders April 3rd, 2020
- Sammy Watkins continuing career with Chiefs April 3rd, 2020
- Kenyan Drake reportedly keeping things in Arizona next season March 26th, 2020
- Cardinals, Brett Hundley agree to one-year contract March 22nd, 2020
- Devon Kennard headed to Arizona on three-year contract March 18th, 2020
- DeAndre Hopkins reportedly traded from Texans to Cardinals March 16th, 2020
- Schefter: Cardinals dealing David Johnson to Texans March 16th, 2020
- Cardinals' Kyler Murray named 2019 Offensive Rookie of the Year February 1st, 2020