Aaron Rodgers throws 2 touchdowns, Packers advance to semis
Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers completed 16-of-27 passes for 243 yards and 2 touchdowns in a 28-23, Divisional Round win over the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday.
Rodgers attempted his fewest passes of the season but averaged an efficient 9.0 yards per throw. Things are likely going to be much tougher in the NFC Championship Game against the San Francisco 49ers. Rodgers threw for just 104 yards (3.2 per attempt) when the Packers lost to the 49ers in Week 12.
Rodgers scored 19.1 FanDuel points on Sunday. He's the third-highest player in numberFire's Conference Championship fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 18.1 FanDuel points, at a cost of $8,000.
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy inactive for AFC Championship game against Titans January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Chris Jones (calf) active for AFC Championship against Titans January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) active for AFC Championship against Chiefs January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) questionable for Sunday's playoff matchup against Chiefs January 17th, 2020
- George Kittle practicing in full Thursday for San Francisco January 16th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- Packers' Geronimo Allison not seen at practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Aaron Rodgers throws 2 touchdowns, Packers advance to semis January 13th, 2020
- Davante Adams amasses 160 yards, 2 touchdowns in Packers' victory January 13th, 2020
- Aaron Jones scores a pair as Packers defeat Seahawks January 13th, 2020
- Green Bay's Allen Lazard (ankle) questionable to return on Sunday January 12th, 2020
- Packers' Jamaal Williams (shoulder) fully participates in Wednesday's practice ahead of Divisional Playoff game against Seahawks January 8th, 2020