Aaron Rodgers throws 2 touchdowns, Packers advance to semis
Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers completed 16-of-27 passes for 243 yards and 2 touchdowns in a 28-23, Divisional Round win over the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday.
Rodgers attempted his fewest passes of the season but averaged an efficient 9.0 yards per throw. Things are likely going to be much tougher in the NFC Championship Game against the San Francisco 49ers. Rodgers threw for just 104 yards (3.2 per attempt) when the Packers lost to the 49ers in Week 12.
Rodgers scored 19.1 FanDuel points on Sunday. He's the third-highest player in numberFire's Conference Championship fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 18.1 FanDuel points, at a cost of $8,000.
- Redskins reportedly release Jordan Reed on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Packers' Geronimo Allison not seen at practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Aaron Rodgers throws 2 touchdowns, Packers advance to semis January 13th, 2020
- Davante Adams amasses 160 yards, 2 touchdowns in Packers' victory January 13th, 2020
- Aaron Jones scores a pair as Packers defeat Seahawks January 13th, 2020
- Green Bay's Allen Lazard (ankle) questionable to return on Sunday January 12th, 2020
- Packers' Jamaal Williams (shoulder) fully participates in Wednesday's practice ahead of Divisional Playoff game against Seahawks January 8th, 2020