Russell Wilson unable to do it all for Seahawks in Lambeau
Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson completed 21-of-31 passes for 277 yards and 1 touchdown in a 28-23, Divisional Round loss to the Green Bay Packers on Sunday.
Wilson also paced the Seahawks with 64 rushing yards on 7 carries. Marshawn Lynch and Travis Homer combined for just 39 yards on 15 carries, leaving everything up to Wilson. He recorded his third 4,000-yard campaign this season while throwing a career-low 5 interceptions. Wilson turned 31 at the end of November.
Russ finished with 21.5 FanDuel points on Sunday.
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Rapoport: Ravens release defensive back Tony Jefferson on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Russell Wilson unable to do it all for Seahawks in Lambeau January 13th, 2020
- Tyler Lockett has 136 yards, touchdown on 9 catches in Seahawks' loss January 13th, 2020
- Marshawn Lynch scores twice in Seahawks' loss January 13th, 2020
- Marshawn Lynch 'ready to handle more of a workload,' Seahawks say January 6th, 2020
- Tyler Lockett provides 62 yards as Seahawks advance January 6th, 2020