Aaron Jones scores a pair as Packers defeat Seahawks
Green Bay Packers running back Aaron Jones rushed 21 times for 62 yards and 2 touchdowns in a 28-23, Divisional Round win over the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday.
Jones only averaged 3.0 yards a carry, but he did punch in a pair of one-yard scores in the second quarter. The 25-year-old back has totaled 21 touchdowns in 17 games this season. The Packers will play the San Francisco 49ers in the NFC Championship Game. Jones only managed 38 scoreless yards on 13 carries when the two teams met in Week 12. The 49ers held the Minnesota Vikings to just 21 rushing yards in the Divisional Round.
Jones scored 19.1 FanDuel points on Sunday. He's the RB2 in numberFire's Conference Championship fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 17.0 FanDuel points, at a cost of $7,800.
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Packers' Geronimo Allison not seen at practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Aaron Rodgers throws 2 touchdowns, Packers advance to semis January 13th, 2020
- Davante Adams amasses 160 yards, 2 touchdowns in Packers' victory January 13th, 2020
- Aaron Jones scores a pair as Packers defeat Seahawks January 13th, 2020
- Green Bay's Allen Lazard (ankle) questionable to return on Sunday January 12th, 2020
- Packers' Jamaal Williams (shoulder) fully participates in Wednesday's practice ahead of Divisional Playoff game against Seahawks January 8th, 2020