Marshawn Lynch hits paydirt in Seahawks' victory
Seattle Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch rushed 6 times for 7 yards and a touchdown in a 17-9, Wild Card win over the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday.
The Seahawks totaled just 64 rushing yards on 26 attempts (2.5 per carry) against a stout Eagles' front, but Lynch was able to force his way through the pile for a five-yard plunge just before halftime. Travis Homer had 11 carries for 12 yards while Russell Wilson led the offense with 45 yards on 9 rushes. There should be more room on the ground in the Divisional Round against a Green Bay Packers defense that finished bottom-10 in rushing yards allowed. That said, Lynch is only managing 2.3 yards per carry through two games.
Lynch scored 10.2 FanDuel points in the Wild Card round.
- Redskins reportedly release Jordan Reed on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Russell Wilson unable to do it all for Seahawks in Lambeau January 13th, 2020
- Tyler Lockett has 136 yards, touchdown on 9 catches in Seahawks' loss January 13th, 2020
- Marshawn Lynch scores twice in Seahawks' loss January 13th, 2020
- Marshawn Lynch 'ready to handle more of a workload,' Seahawks say January 6th, 2020
- Tyler Lockett provides 62 yards as Seahawks advance January 6th, 2020