Eagles' Carson Wentz (head) being evaluated for a concussion, questionable to return against Seattle
Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz is questionable to return to Sunday's AFC Wildcard game against the Seattle Seahawks with a head injury.
Wentz was the recipient of a helmet-to-helmet hit from Seattle's Jadeveon Clowney that sent his helmet crashing into the ground. He was evaluated for a concussion in the medical tent before being sent to the locker room and is questionable to return. Josh McCown replaced him at quarterback.
Before exiting the game, Wentz completed 1 pass for 3 yards on 4 attempts.
- Las Vegas reportedly re-signs offensive guard Jordan Devey April 2nd, 2020
- Schefter: Eli Apple remains free agent after contract talks fall through with Raiders April 2nd, 2020
- Buccaneers re-sign quarterback Blaine Gabbert to one-year deal April 2nd, 2020
- Steelers' Eric Ebron (ankle) still recovering April 2nd, 2020
- P.J. Williams staying in New Orleans April 2nd, 2020
- Lions ink Darryl Roberts for year April 2nd, 2020
- Eagles exercise Alshon Jeffery's 2020 team option March 28th, 2020
- Eagles exercise 2021 option on Zach Ertz March 27th, 2020
- Will Parks reportedly signs one-year contract with Philadelphia March 21st, 2020
- Eagles reportedly sign linebacker Jatavius Brown to one-year deal March 21st, 2020
- Eagles reportedly acquiring Darius Slay from Lions for pair of picks March 19th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly re-sign Rodney McLeod for 2-years, $12 million March 17th, 2020