Eagles' Carson Wentz (head) being evaluated for a concussion, questionable to return against Seattle
Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz is questionable to return to Sunday's AFC Wildcard game against the Seattle Seahawks with a head injury.
Wentz was the recipient of a helmet-to-helmet hit from Seattle's Jadeveon Clowney that sent his helmet crashing into the ground. He was evaluated for a concussion in the medical tent before being sent to the locker room and is questionable to return. Josh McCown replaced him at quarterback.
Before exiting the game, Wentz completed 1 pass for 3 yards on 4 attempts.
- Texans sign center Justin Britt to 1-year $3.2 million deal March 6th, 2021
- Rapoport: Raiders reportedly release offensive guard Richie Incognito March 6th, 2021
- Bills sign safety Micah Hyde to 2-year contract extension March 5th, 2021
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- Eagles fire head coach Doug Pederson January 11th, 2021
- Eagles' Jalen Reagor (head) will not return in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Alshon Jeffery among Eagles' inactives for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Eagles' Carson Wentz a healthy scratch in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Eagles' Miles Sanders (knee) ruled out for Week 17's game against Washington January 1st, 2021