Patriots in 'wait and see' mode with Tom Brady
The New England Patriots are in "wait and see" mode regarding quarterback Tom Brady's future, reports ESPN's Mike Reiss.
Brady and the Patriots haven't discussed a contract since restructuring his current deal in September, per Reiss. There's a possibility that Saturday's AFC Wildcard Matchup with the Tennessee Titans is Brady's final game at Gillette Stadium. He turns 43 this summer.
Brady is the QB6 in numberFire's Wild Card fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 16.8 FanDuel points on Sunday, at a cost of $7,800.
- Redskins reportedly release Jordan Reed on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Patriots' Tom Brady intends to return in 2020 January 9th, 2020
- Patriots in 'wait and see' mode with Tom Brady January 3rd, 2020
- Julian Edelman (knee, shoulder) questionable for Patriots on Saturday January 2nd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman feels better than 'last few weeks' January 2nd, 2020
- Tom Brady held to 221 yards Sunday in Patriots' loss December 30th, 2019