Julian Edelman (knee, shoulder) questionable for Patriots on Saturday
New England Patriots wide receiver Julian Edelman (knee, shoulder) is questionable for Saturday's Wild Card game against the Tennessee Titans.
Edelman is dealing with multiple injuries at this point in the season, but there's not any concern about the veteran receiver's availability for Saturday's matchup. The 33-year-old averaged only 35.7 yards over the final three games of the regular season.
Edelman is the WR7 in numberFire's Wild Card fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 11.5 FanDuel points against the Titans, at a cost of $7,200.
- Redskins reportedly release Jordan Reed on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Patriots' Tom Brady intends to return in 2020 January 9th, 2020
- Patriots in 'wait and see' mode with Tom Brady January 3rd, 2020
- Julian Edelman (knee, shoulder) questionable for Patriots on Saturday January 2nd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman feels better than 'last few weeks' January 2nd, 2020
- Tom Brady held to 221 yards Sunday in Patriots' loss December 30th, 2019