Chris Carson (hip) expected back for Seahawks' camp
Seattle Seahawks running back Chris Carson (hip) is expected to be ready for training camp, per head coach Pete Carroll.
Carson was initially expected to require offseason surgery on his injured hip, but that will not be the case. He's rushed for over 1,000 yards in back-to-back seasons, totaling 18 touchdowns in that span. Carson will turn 26 in the first month of the 2020 campaign.
Carson rushed for a career-high 1,230 yards (4.4 per carry) and 7 touchdowns in 15 games this season. He also set personal-bests with 37 receptions for 266 yards and 2 touchdowns on 47 targets.
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Rapoport: Ravens release defensive back Tony Jefferson on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Paul Richardson reportedly cut by Redskins after two seasons February 14th, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release cornerback Josh Norman on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Browns' Myles Garrett reinstated by NFL February 12th, 2020
- Philip Rivers will not return to Chargers in 2020 February 10th, 2020
- Russell Wilson unable to do it all for Seahawks in Lambeau January 13th, 2020
- Tyler Lockett has 136 yards, touchdown on 9 catches in Seahawks' loss January 13th, 2020
- Marshawn Lynch scores twice in Seahawks' loss January 13th, 2020
- Marshawn Lynch 'ready to handle more of a workload,' Seahawks say January 6th, 2020
- Tyler Lockett provides 62 yards as Seahawks advance January 6th, 2020
- Marshawn Lynch hits paydirt in Seahawks' victory January 6th, 2020