Rashaad Penny reportedly had 'more than' a torn ACL, Seahawks say
Seattle Seahawks running back Rashaad Penny had "more than just a normal ACL" tear and surgery, coach Pete Carroll said.
"[There were] other things they just had to clean out," Carroll said, adding that "all the expectations are that he'll make it back, but it was a legit surgery that's going to call for the full length of time." This puts his status for the 2020 opener in question.
Penny averaged 7.9 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Las Vegas reportedly re-signs offensive guard Jordan Devey April 2nd, 2020
- Schefter: Eli Apple remains free agent after contract talks fall through with Raiders April 2nd, 2020
- Buccaneers re-sign quarterback Blaine Gabbert to one-year deal April 2nd, 2020
- Steelers' Eric Ebron (ankle) still recovering April 2nd, 2020
- P.J. Williams staying in New Orleans April 2nd, 2020
- Lions ink Darryl Roberts for year April 2nd, 2020
- Seahawks sign former Raider Benson Mayowa April 1st, 2020
- Phillip Dorsett signs with Seahawks March 24th, 2020
- Seahawks trade for Redskins cornerback Quinton Dunbar March 23rd, 2020
- Seahawks' Josh Gordon (suspension) intends to play in 2020 March 19th, 2020
- Jadeveon Clowney reportedly seeking a deal worth "about $20 million per year" March 18th, 2020
- Bruce Irvin reunites with Seahawks March 18th, 2020