Eagles' Nelson Agholor (knee) remains sidelined on Wednesday
Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Nelson Agholor (knee) was a non-participant in Wednesday's practice.
Agholor continues to miss practice due to a knee injury. Greg Ward should play an important role at receiver if Agholor is ruled out again.
Ward's current projection for Sunday's matchup against the Seattle Seahawks includes 3.4 receptions for 41.4 yards on 5.8 targets.
- Phillip Lindsay (concussion) back at Broncos practice October 29th, 2020
- Buccaneers’ Chris Godwin (finger) could be facing multi-game absence October 29th, 2020
- Cowboys' Ben DiNucci expected to start Sunday night October 29th, 2020
- Jamison Crowder (groin) practicing for Jets on Thursday October 29th, 2020
- Gardner Minshew reportedly has thumb fracture, uncertain after Jaguars’ bye October 29th, 2020
- Julian Edelman (knee) reportedly out for Patriots 'some period of time' October 29th, 2020
- Darren Waller focusing on how Raiders can improve October 26th, 2020
- Las Vegas and New Orleans COVID-19 testing reveals no new positive tests October 25th, 2020
- "Good chance" Raiders offensive line is cleared from reserve/COVID-19 list for Week 7 October 23rd, 2020
- Week 7's Buccaneers-Raiders contest rescheduled to 4:05 PM EST October 22nd, 2020
- Raiders' Bryan Edwards (ankle, foot) doesn't practice Wednesday October 21st, 2020
- Raiders' Marcus Mariota (pec) activated off injured/reserve list on Tuesday October 20th, 2020