Drew Lock confirmed as Broncos' 2020 starter
Denver Broncos quarterback Drew Lock will be the starter in 2020, general manager John Elway confirmed on Monday.
Lock went 4-1 after taking over for the Broncos down the stretch. The second-round pick should benefit from a full offseason of reps with the first team. He completed 17-of-28 passes for 177 yards and a touchdown in the Broncos' 16-15, Week 17 win over the Oakland Raiders.
Lock completed 64.1 percent of his passes for 1,020 yards (6.5 per attempt) with 7 touchdowns and 3 interceptions in five games.
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Rapoport: Ravens release defensive back Tony Jefferson on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Paul Richardson reportedly cut by Redskins after two seasons February 14th, 2020
- Drew Lock confirmed as Broncos' 2020 starter December 30th, 2019
- Courtland Sutton supplies 41 yards for Denver December 23rd, 2019
- Denver's Noah Fant (shoulder) active for Week 16's matchup against Detroit December 22nd, 2019
- Broncos' Noah Fant (shoulder) questionable for Week 16 December 20th, 2019
- Broncos' Drew Lock throws for 208 yards, 1 interception in loss Sunday December 16th, 2019
- Broncos' Noah Fant (shoulder) returns in Week 15 December 15th, 2019