Colts' T.Y. Hilton played through 2-centimeter calf tear
Indianapolis Colts wide receiver T.Y. Hilton said he played through a two-centimeter calf tear late in the season.
Hilton played Weeks 15-17 after re-injuring his calf in Week 12. He finished the year with career-lows in yards per catch (11.1) and yards per game (50.1), failing to clear the century mark in any contest. Next year is the final season of Hilton's contract. He turned 30 in November.
Hilton averaged 10.3 FanDuel points in 10 games this season, catching 45 passes on 68 targets for 501 yards and 5 touchdowns.
- Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) 'about 2.5-3 months' from total clearance February 23rd, 2020
- Bears reportedly release Taylor Gabriel on Friday February 21st, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release Jordan Reed on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Colts expected to move on from Eric Ebron January 2nd, 2020
- 'Jury is still out' on Jacoby Brissett, Colts GM says January 2nd, 2020
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton played through 2-centimeter calf tear December 30th, 2019
- Jacoby Brissett fumbles twice, held to 162 yards Sunday for Indianapolis December 30th, 2019
- Colts' Jordan Wilkins (ankle) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton to play more in Colts' final two games December 18th, 2019