Panthers' Will Grier (foot) doubtful to return against Saints in Week 17
Carolina Panthers quarterback Will Grier suffered a foot injury against the New Orleans Saints in Week 17 and is doubtful to return.
Grier was abysmal against the Saints, completing 1 pass for 4 yards and 1 interception on 8 attempts and putting Christian McCaffrey's pursuit of the rare 1,000/1,000 season in jeopardy. Kyle Allen replaced him under center and already has 8 completions for 78 yards on 11 attempts.
Grier produced -2.34 FanDuel points in Week 17 before exiting.
- Detroit's Jamal Agnew converting to wide receiver May 26th, 2020
- Jets' Joe Flacco (neck) not ready for Week 1's regular season opener May 26th, 2020
- Jalen Ramsey to report to Rams training camp May 26th, 2020
- D.J. Chark to continue working out of Jaguars' slot May 26th, 2020
- Patriots unsure about bottom of wide receiver depth chart May 26th, 2020
- Colts' Parris Campbell to play more slot snaps May 26th, 2020
- Panthers get defensive tackle Derrick Brown signed May 11th, 2020
- Panthers waive running back Marcus Murphy May 4th, 2020
- Panthers were open to trading out of Derrick Brown pick May 4th, 2020
- Panthers reportedly make pact with Michael Schofield April 30th, 2020
- Panthers trade up, select safety Jeremy Chinn at No. 64 April 24th, 2020
- Panthers select defensive end Yetur Gross-Matos with the 38th overall pick April 24th, 2020