Patriots' Sony Michel (illness) active against Miami in Week 17
New England Patriots running back Sony Michel is officially active for Week 17's game against the Miami Dolphins.
Michel entered the day listed as questionable due to an illness but is active and will play against the Dolphins. Our models expect him to see 16.8 carries in Week 17 as the Patriots look to secure a first-round bye.
Michel's Week 17 projection includes 69.9 rushing yards, 0.68 touchdowns, and 12.2 FanDuel points. He is priced at $6,500.
- Buccaneers' Scotty Miller 'gunning' for third receiver role in 2020 April 4th, 2020
- Chiefs, Ricky Seals-Jones agree to one-year contract April 3rd, 2020
- Texans reportedly considering signing Eric Reid April 3rd, 2020
- Rams' Michael Brockers clears physical April 3rd, 2020
- Damarious Randall joining Raiders April 3rd, 2020
- Sammy Watkins continuing career with Chiefs April 3rd, 2020
- Patriots release Cody Kessler April 1st, 2020
- Patriots' Jarrett Stidham on 'inside track' for starting job April 1st, 2020
- Patriots re-sign linebacker Shilique Calhoun March 24th, 2020
- Patriots let Stephen Gostkowski go for cap reasons March 24th, 2020
- Panthers reportedly releasing Cam Newton on Tuesday March 24th, 2020
- Brian Hoyer reunites with Patriots on one-year contract March 22nd, 2020