Bills' Devin Singletary (rest) inactive in Week 17 as Buffalo opts to rest some of their starters
Buffalo Bills running back Devin Singletary is inactive for Week 17's game against the New York Jets.
The Bills are opting to rest their starters in Week 17 as they look ahead to the playoffs next week. Cole Beasley, Tre’Davious White, Dawson Knox, and John Brown are among the inactive for Week 17. The Bills will only have three active wide receivers against the Jets, Isaiah McKenzie, Robert Foster, and Duke Williams.
The Bills are 1.5-point favorites over the New York Jets in Week 17. Their implied total of 19 points is the 17th highest implied total on the main slate according to our DFS Heat Map.
- Buccaneers' Scotty Miller 'gunning' for third receiver role in 2020 April 4th, 2020
- Chiefs, Ricky Seals-Jones agree to one-year contract April 3rd, 2020
- Texans reportedly considering signing Eric Reid April 3rd, 2020
- Rams' Michael Brockers clears physical April 3rd, 2020
- Damarious Randall joining Raiders April 3rd, 2020
- Sammy Watkins continuing career with Chiefs April 3rd, 2020
- Bills reportedly agree to one-year deal with offensive lineman Daryl Williams March 26th, 2020
- Vernon Butler, Buffalo agree to two-year, $16 million deal March 18th, 2020
- Mario Addison, Bills reportedly agree on 3-year deal March 17th, 2020
- A.J. Klein reportedly signs with Bills for multiple seasons March 17th, 2020
- Bills reportedly acquire Stefon Diggs in trade with Vikings March 16th, 2020
- Bills' corner Levi Wallace out for Wild Card round January 4th, 2020