Bears' Taylor Gabriel (concussion) remains out for Week 17
Chicago Bears wide receiver Taylor Gabriel will not play on Sunday in the team's game against the Minnesota Vikings.
Gabriel missed last week's game with a concussion, and he'll miss the regular season finale as well. The veteran pass catcher played a career-low nine games this year.
In nine games this season, Gabriel has 29 catches for 353 yards and four touchdowns.
- Pelisserio: Chiefs reportedly re-sign wide receiver Demarcus Robinson March 28th, 2020
- Devin Funchess officially agrees to one-year deal with Packers March 28th, 2020
- Giants reportedly sign tight end Eric Tomlinson March 28th, 2020
- Eagles exercise Alshon Jeffery's 2020 team option March 28th, 2020
- Broncos reportedly re-sign defensive tackle Shelby Harris to one-year contract March 28th, 2020
- Vikings re-sign Dakota Dozier to one-year, $1 million deal March 27th, 2020
- Bears sign Germain Ifedi to one-year deal March 25th, 2020
- Bears re-sign Tyler Bray to bolster quarterback depth March 25th, 2020
- Artie Burns reportedly agrees to one-year contract with Bears March 21st, 2020
- Leonard Floyd released by Bears March 18th, 2020
- Bears get Nick Foles from Jaguars for 4th-rounder March 18th, 2020
- Bears reportedly land Robert Quinn for 5 years, $70 million March 17th, 2020