Bears' Taylor Gabriel (concussion) remains out for Week 17
Chicago Bears wide receiver Taylor Gabriel will not play on Sunday in the team's game against the Minnesota Vikings.
Gabriel missed last week's game with a concussion, and he'll miss the regular season finale as well. The veteran pass catcher played a career-low nine games this year.
In nine games this season, Gabriel has 29 catches for 353 yards and four touchdowns.
- Antonio Brown (knee) will be game-time call for Bucs versus Packers January 21st, 2021
- Stefon Diggs managing oblique injury at Bills practice January 21st, 2021
- Cole Beasley not on Bills injury report for AFC title January 21st, 2021
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (quad) feels better than last week January 21st, 2021
- Antonio Brown (knee) still not seen at Buccaneers practice January 21st, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) DNP on Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Bears' Anthony Miller ejected from Sunday's game against Saints January 10th, 2021
- Chicago's Darnell Mooney (ankle) ruled out for Sunday's playoff matchup against Saints January 9th, 2021
- Darnell Mooney (ankle) DNP on Friday, questionable for Chicago's playoff matchup against Saints January 8th, 2021
- Darnell Mooney (ankle) estimated non-participant in Chicago's Wednesday practice January 6th, 2021
- Bears' Cole Kmet (shoulder) questionable in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Allen Robinson reaches century mark for Chicago December 28th, 2020