Browns' Odell Beckham Jr. (illness) questionable for Week 17
Cleveland Browns wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. is considered questionable to play on Sunday in the team's Week 17 game against the Cincinnati Bengals.
The Browns have nothing else to play for besides pride, but Beckham is on the verge of yet another 1,000-yard season with one week to go. He saw a doctor regarding the illness on Friday, and his status for Sunday is firmly up in the air.
Our models currently project Beckham for 4.6 catches, 62.4 receiving yards, 0.5 touchdowns and 11.5 FanDuel points.
- Buccaneers' Scotty Miller 'gunning' for third receiver role in 2020 April 4th, 2020
- Texans reportedly considering signing Eric Reid April 3rd, 2020
- Rams' Michael Brockers clears physical April 3rd, 2020
- Damarious Randall joining Raiders April 3rd, 2020
- Sammy Watkins continuing career with Chiefs April 3rd, 2020
- Nick Foles, Mitchell Trubisky in 'open competition' for Bears' job April 3rd, 2020
- Chiefs, Ricky Seals-Jones agree to one-year contract April 3rd, 2020
- Browns reportedly sign defensive end Adrian Clayborn to 2-year contract March 31st, 2020
- Browns sign Kevin Johnson to 1-year contract March 19th, 2020
- Andrew Billings joins Browns on 1-year deal March 19th, 2020
- Browns acquire Andy Janovich in trade with Broncos March 17th, 2020
- Browns reportedly sign quarterback Case Keenum to 3-year deal March 16th, 2020