Chargers' Philip Rivers (thumb) full participant in Thursday's practice
Los Angeles Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers (thumb) fully practiced on Thursday.
Rivers was upgraded to a full participant after a thumb injury forced a limited session on Wednesday. The Chargers' offense will look to bounce back against a Kansas Chiefs' defense rated 12th overall by numberFire's power rankings.
Rivers' current Week 17 projection includes 23.8 completions for 1.3 touchdowns and 286.9 yards.
- Marquise Goodwin likely to be cut by 49ers April 7th, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman guaranteed $2 million for 2020 April 7th, 2020
- Odell Beckham (core) 'on track' for Browns April 7th, 2020
- Kendrick Bourne officially re-signs with 49ers April 6th, 2020
- Darrell Henderson not expected to have an every-down role April 6th, 2020
- The 2020 NFL Draft will be "fully virtual" April 6th, 2020
- Tyrod Taylor 'in driver seat' to start for Chargers April 1st, 2020
- Chargers' Chris Harris expected to play in slot role March 31st, 2020
- Chargers reportedly sign XFL TE Donald Parham to 2-year pact March 25th, 2020
- Chargers reportedly sign linebacker Nick Vigil to one-year deal March 24th, 2020
- Panthers reportedly releasing Cam Newton on Tuesday March 24th, 2020
- Patriots reportedly 'unlikely' to target Jameis Winston March 20th, 2020