Washington's Terry McLaurin (concussion) out on Thursday
Washington Redskins wide receiver Terry McLaurin (concussion) was a non-participant in Thursday's practice.
McLaurin remains in concussion protocol after missing Thursday's practice. Steven Sims should see more targets if McLaurin is ruled out for Week 17's matchup against the Dallas Cowboys.
Sims' Week 17 projection includes 5.0 receptions for 51.8 yards on 8.1 targets.
- Cowboys, Aldon Smith reach agreement on one-year, $4 million contract April 1st, 2020
- Seahawks sign former Raider Benson Mayowa April 1st, 2020
- Patriots release Cody Kessler April 1st, 2020
- Timmy Jernigan reportedly signs with Texans April 1st, 2020
- Tyrod Taylor 'in driver seat' to start for Chargers April 1st, 2020
- Jadeveon Clowney, Titans having talks April 1st, 2020
- Schefter: Washington's Brandon Scherff reportedly signs one-year franchise tender March 31st, 2020
- Ronald Darby resurfaces in Washington March 29th, 2020
- Redskins reportedly sign Cody Latimer March 25th, 2020
- Redskins, Jeremy Vujnovich agree to one-year deal March 25th, 2020
- Redskins seeking value comparable to a second-round pick in exchange for Trent Williams March 25th, 2020
- Redskins reportedly add tight end Richard Rodgers March 24th, 2020