Chargers' Philip Rivers (thumb) limited on Wednesday
Los Angeles Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers was limited at practice on Wednesday with a thumb injury.
Rivers completed 27 passes for 279 yards with no touchdowns and no interceptions in Week 16's loss to the Oakland Raiders and is now dealing with a thumb injury heading into a Week 17 meeting with the Kansas City Chiefs. If Rivers is unable to go, Tyrod Taylor would be first in line to start for the Chargers against Kansas City.
Rivers' Week 17 projection includes 285.3 yards, 1.29 touchdowns, 1 interception, and 15.8 FanDuel points. He is priced at $7,400.
- Cowboys, Aldon Smith reach agreement on one-year, $4 million contract April 1st, 2020
- Seahawks sign former Raider Benson Mayowa April 1st, 2020
- Patriots release Cody Kessler April 1st, 2020
- Timmy Jernigan reportedly signs with Texans April 1st, 2020
- Jadeveon Clowney, Titans having talks April 1st, 2020
- Patriots' Jarrett Stidham on 'inside track' for starting job April 1st, 2020
- Tyrod Taylor 'in driver seat' to start for Chargers April 1st, 2020
- Chargers' Chris Harris expected to play in slot role March 31st, 2020
- Chargers reportedly sign XFL TE Donald Parham to 2-year pact March 25th, 2020
- Chargers reportedly sign linebacker Nick Vigil to one-year deal March 24th, 2020
- Panthers reportedly releasing Cam Newton on Tuesday March 24th, 2020
- Patriots reportedly 'unlikely' to target Jameis Winston March 20th, 2020