Lamar Jackson to rest for Ravens in Week 17 versus Steelers
Batlimore Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson won't play Week 17 against the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday, head coach John Harbaugh said.
Earl Thomas, Marshal Yanda, and Brandon Williams will also sit out. The Ravens already have the top seed secured heading into the final week of the regular season, so this doesn't come as a surprise. Mark Ingram will also not play due to a calf strain. Robert Griffin III will make the start for Baltimore versus the Steelers.
Lamar averaged 28.1 FanDuel points per game this season. He completed 66.1 percent of his passes for 3,127 yards (7.8 per attempt), 36 touchdowns, and 6 interceptions. Jackson also rushed for an NFL-record 1,206 yards and 7 touchdowns.
- Buccaneers' Scotty Miller 'gunning' for third receiver role in 2020 April 4th, 2020
- Chiefs, Ricky Seals-Jones agree to one-year contract April 3rd, 2020
- Texans reportedly considering signing Eric Reid April 3rd, 2020
- Rams' Michael Brockers clears physical April 3rd, 2020
- Damarious Randall joining Raiders April 3rd, 2020
- Sammy Watkins continuing career with Chiefs April 3rd, 2020
- Michael Brockers' deal with Ravens falls through, returning to Rams March 27th, 2020
- Ravens retain Jimmy Smith with 1-year pact March 24th, 2020
- Michael Brockers, Ravens reportedly agree to deal March 17th, 2020
- Falcons reportedly acquire Hayden Hurst from Ravens to fill void March 16th, 2020
- Ravens' Calais Campbell agrees to two-year, $27 million contract extension March 15th, 2020
- Calais Campbell reportedly traded from Jaguars to Ravens March 15th, 2020