Cooper Kupp scores for Rams in fourth straight
Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Cooper Kupp caught 4 passes on 4 targets for 31 yards and a touchdown in a 34-31, Week 16 loss to the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday.
Kupp failed to clear 45 yards for a third straight game, but he salvaged his line by scoring a touchdown in a fourth consecutive contest. Since the bye week, Kupp has averaged only 4.1 catches and 38.6 yards over seven games. The Rams will finish their disappointing season at home against the Arizona Cardinals next weekend.
Kupp scored 11.1 FanDuel points in Week 16. He has 87 catches on 124 targets for 1,062 yards and 9 touchdowns this season.
- Bears reportedly release Taylor Gabriel on Friday February 21st, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release Jordan Reed on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Cooper Kupp scores for Rams in fourth straight December 23rd, 2019
- Gerald Everett (knee) returning for Rams on Saturday night December 20th, 2019
- Jared Goff throws for 284 yards in Rams' loss Sunday December 16th, 2019
- Todd Gurley held to 38 yards, scores twice in Rams' loss December 16th, 2019
- Rams' Tyler Higbee records 12 receptions for 111 yards in Week 15's defeat to Dallas December 15th, 2019
- Rams' Gerald Everett (knee) will remain out for Week 15 December 13th, 2019