Robby Anderson (illness) questionable for Jets in Week 16
New York Jets wide receiver Robby Anderson is questionable for Week 16's game against the Steelers with an illness.
Anderson is expected to play, but any limiting factor makes an already difficult matchup even more so. Our models expect Anderson to see 7.3 targets against a Steelers pass defense rated 3rd overall by our power rankings.
Anderson's Week 16 projection includes 4 receptions, 60.4 yards, .30 touchdowns, and 10 FanDuel points. He is priced at $6,100.
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Rapoport: Ravens release defensive back Tony Jefferson on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Paul Richardson reportedly cut by Redskins after two seasons February 14th, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release cornerback Josh Norman on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Browns' Myles Garrett reinstated by NFL February 12th, 2020
- Philip Rivers will not return to Chargers in 2020 February 10th, 2020
- Jets will 'listen' to Le'Veon Bell trade offers December 31st, 2019
- Jets' Quincy Enunwa diagnosed with spinal stenosis December 30th, 2019
- Le'Veon Bell's future with Jets uncertain December 30th, 2019
- Jets' Robby Anderson (calf) active for Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Jets' Robby Anderson (calf) estimated limited participant on Wednesday December 25th, 2019
- Robby Anderson (illness) questionable for Jets in Week 16 December 20th, 2019