Raiders' Hunter Renfrow (ribs) not listed on final Week 16 injury report
Oakland Raiders wide receiver Hunter Renfrow was not listed on the team's final Week 16 injury report ahead of its game against the Los Angeles Chargers.
Renfrow is still dealing with the broken ribs ailment that has kept him sidelined, but it seems that he's ready to return to the field with just two weeks to go. Don't be surprised if he's on a snap count.
Our models project Renfrow for 3.6 catches, 44.4 receiving yards, 0.2 touchdowns and 7.7 FanDuel points.
- Buccaneers' Scotty Miller 'gunning' for third receiver role in 2020 April 4th, 2020
- Chiefs, Ricky Seals-Jones agree to one-year contract April 3rd, 2020
- Texans reportedly considering signing Eric Reid April 3rd, 2020
- Rams' Michael Brockers clears physical April 3rd, 2020
- Sammy Watkins continuing career with Chiefs April 3rd, 2020
- Nick Foles, Mitchell Trubisky in 'open competition' for Bears' job April 3rd, 2020
- Damarious Randall joining Raiders April 3rd, 2020
- Las Vegas reportedly re-signs offensive guard Jordan Devey April 2nd, 2020
- Schefter: Eli Apple remains free agent after contract talks fall through with Raiders April 2nd, 2020
- Cowboys, Aldon Smith reach agreement on one-year, $4 million contract April 1st, 2020
- Seahawks sign former Raider Benson Mayowa April 1st, 2020
- Marcus Mariota's deal with Raiders is 2 years, $17.6 million March 24th, 2020