Titans' Corey Davis (ankle) not listed on final Week 16 injury report
Tennessee Titans wide receiver Corey Davis is not listed on the final Week 16 injury report ahead of the team's Week 16 game against the New Orleans Saints.
Davis was limited in practice this week with an ankle injury, but it seems that he's ready to play against the Saints - even if he's not at 100 percent.
Our models project Davis for 3.5 catches, 47.3 receiving yards, 0.3 touchdowns and 8.0 FanDuel points.
- Buccaneers' Scotty Miller 'gunning' for third receiver role in 2020 April 4th, 2020
- Chiefs, Ricky Seals-Jones agree to one-year contract April 3rd, 2020
- Texans reportedly considering signing Eric Reid April 3rd, 2020
- Rams' Michael Brockers clears physical April 3rd, 2020
- Damarious Randall joining Raiders April 3rd, 2020
- Sammy Watkins continuing career with Chiefs April 3rd, 2020
- Titans' Derrick Henry reportedly signs $10.2 million tender April 2nd, 2020
- Jadeveon Clowney, Titans having talks April 1st, 2020
- Titans reportedly add defensive end Jack Crawford March 31st, 2020
- Ty Sambrailo reportedly signs for Titans March 25th, 2020
- Cameron Wake not retiring, in talks with teams for 2020 season March 22nd, 2020
- Vic Beasley reportedly signs with Titans on 1-year deal March 18th, 2020