Chicago's Taylor Gabriel (concussion) out for Week 16
Chicago Bears wide receiver Taylor Gabriel will not play on Sunday in the team's Week 16 game against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Gabriel is still dealing with the effects of his concussion, so he'll be sidelined against the Chiefs. With the Bears eliminated from playoff contention, it wouldn't be a shock if he doesn't return this season.
In nine games this season, Gabriel has 29 catches for 353 yards and four touchdowns.
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (knee) DNP on Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Packers' AJ Dillon (quadricep) limited in practice Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) listed as limited on Kansas City's Wednesday practice report January 20th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) limited participant in Wednesday's practice January 20th, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) not practicing Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Rapoport: Patrick Mahomes (concussion) having 'very light' practice with Chiefs Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Bears' Anthony Miller ejected from Sunday's game against Saints January 10th, 2021
- Chicago's Darnell Mooney (ankle) ruled out for Sunday's playoff matchup against Saints January 9th, 2021
- Darnell Mooney (ankle) DNP on Friday, questionable for Chicago's playoff matchup against Saints January 8th, 2021
- Darnell Mooney (ankle) estimated non-participant in Chicago's Wednesday practice January 6th, 2021
- Bears' Cole Kmet (shoulder) questionable in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Allen Robinson reaches century mark for Chicago December 28th, 2020