Gerald Everett (knee) returning for Rams on Saturday night
Los Angeles Rams tight end Gerald Everett (knee) was removed from Week 16 injury report for Saturday night's game against the San Francisco 49ers.
Everett missed the last three games, which resulted in three straight 100-yard outings from Tyler Higbee. It would be a surprise if the Rams give the starting gig back to Everett.
numberFire's models project Everett for only 2.7 FanDuel points on Saturday.
- Buccaneers' Scotty Miller 'gunning' for third receiver role in 2020 April 4th, 2020
- Chiefs, Ricky Seals-Jones agree to one-year contract April 3rd, 2020
- Texans reportedly considering signing Eric Reid April 3rd, 2020
- Damarious Randall joining Raiders April 3rd, 2020
- Sammy Watkins continuing career with Chiefs April 3rd, 2020
- Nick Foles, Mitchell Trubisky in 'open competition' for Bears' job April 3rd, 2020
- Rams' Michael Brockers clears physical April 3rd, 2020
- Michael Brockers' deal with Ravens falls through, returning to Rams March 27th, 2020
- Nickell Robey-Coleman entering Eagles' secondary for season March 25th, 2020
- Rams part ways with Clay Matthews, free up $3.75 million March 19th, 2020
- Rams release Todd Gurley after failing to find trade partner March 19th, 2020
- Rams' Brandin Cooks reportedly available for trade March 19th, 2020